On the Move Charlotte is hosting two BRAND NEW open houses in Stonehaven this weekend – both homes are fantastic buys and won’t last long! Why is Stonehaven fast becoming one of the most popular neighborhoods in Charlotte?
In two words…why not?
Stonehaven is one of the city’s most established neighborhoods (think: large lots and huge, grown trees!) and it’s located close to everything. Cotswold shopping center, McAlpine Creek Greenway, and the entrance to 485 are just seconds from much of the neighborhood. Homes here are well constructed and you’ll find a wide variety of styles, from brick ranch charmers to two-story siding homes.
But the best thing about Stonehaven if you ask us? It’s the community. Several of us on the On the Move Charlotte team actually live in Stonehaven ourselves and are proud to experience the true “neighborhood” feel day in and day out. There’s an active neighborhood association, various clubs and groups (Bunco! Running clubs! Multi-family yard sales!), and the kids in the neighborhood especially love the two area swim clubs.
Sardis Swim and Racquet Club and Rama Swim and Racquet Club are both easily accessible by Stonehaven residents. This time of year marks their most bustling season – particularly if you have kids on either swim team! These activity clubs are where many Stonehaven residents socialize and meet their neighbors and, we think, one of the biggest draws of the area.
So, if you’re ready to move to a neighborhood in Charlotte that actually feels like a community, give us a call. Or better yet, come visit one of our two fabulous open houses in Stonehaven this weekend – both open Saturday AND Sunday!
Stonehaven Open Houses – June 28th, 2015:
Located on one of the quietest streets in Stonehaven, this home has lots of room to grow. Hardwoods throughout all four bedrooms, heated tile flooring in the master bath, and updated kitchen with quartz countertops. Newer roof, HVAC, and irrigation system mean low-maintenance!
Beautifully renovated home! Amazing gourmet kitchen, brand new flooring throughout much of the home (bathroom tile, bamboo hardwoods, and upstairs carpet), new windows and fresh outside paint! Corner lot with detached garage make this home a must-see.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016