Did you know the average home price in April is projected to be about $406,000?
That’s a 10.1% increase over this time last year.
That means it’s still a seller’s market, no bones about it. If you’re a seller thinking of listing your home? Now’s the time. This wave won’t last forever. If you’re a buyer, you should know that in this kind of market, what’s online today may not be there tomorrow – that’s why it’s critical to rely on the up-to-the-minute information and data only a license real estate broker can provide.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016