In a word: everything.
Stonehaven is situated squarely in the most desirable part of south Charlotte, close to dining, shopping, and great schools. It’s one of the most sought-after areas in the city and for good reason…few other neighborhoods offer such a feeling of community just 15 minutes outside of Uptown! Bordered by Sardis and Rama Roads, Stonehaven is an enclave for families full of large lots, stately homes, and though it’s growing fast there are still a few deals to be found.
Stonehaven is Close to Everything You Need
What’s nearby? A better question is what’s not nearby. Restaurants like Thai Orchid, Eddie’s Place, and Juliana Pizza are close by with dozens more to boot. Even Carolina Cinemas just underwent a facelift and is now serving food and drinks! A five minute drive from the entire Southpark area as well as Cotswold and the Strawberry Hill shopping center (who can get enough of Fresh Market?), Stonehaven doesn’t lack for shopping, either. Imagine taking a long walk down the tree-lined McAlpine Greenway then finishing the night with a dip in one of the community pools. What about spending the evening at one of the neighborhood’s “First Friday” events, or playing tennis at one of the area’s racquet clubs? Stonehaven has an active community association that stays on top of the area’s many amenities, green spaces, and activities and the dedication shows. This is truly a great place to live.
Best of all, the nearby development called Meridian Place is expected to bring dozens of new dining options, residential units, healthcare facilities, and offices. Spread over 20 acres at Independence and Monroe Roads, the development is set to transform this part of Charlotte. The entire community is designed around transportation connectivity – the Light Rail is close – as well as accessibility to schools, commercial, and more. Stonehaven is poised to become even more desirable once the close by Meridian Place is complete.
Is This the Best Deal in Stonehaven?
One of our favorite listings, 6601 Ronda Avenue, is among the best deals left in Stonehaven. At only $260,000 for 3BR/2BA and over 2,000 square feet of living space, this home is truly a bargain. With a bonus room, vaulted ceiling with beams, and a large cul-de-sac lot, this home offers the best of Stonehaven. Privacy and accessibility, both at the same time!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016