Rea Croft Drive is located near Canterbury, one of south Charlotte’s fastest-growing neighborhoods.
What’s so great about living in this part of town? Aside from the wide streets and immaculate sidewalks, residents here enjoy a sense of community, large lots, and proximity to some of the best schools in Charlotte. Commuting from the Canterbury area is easy and there are dozens of shops, restaurants, and grocery options nearby.
We’ve currently got not one but two amazing homes available near this part of town, right on Rea Croft Drive! Take a look below and let us know when you’d like to schedule a visit.
6816 Rea Croft Drive is a fantastic family home. Just look at all that curb appeal! It’s on the market for only $428,500. With 4 bedrooms + a flexible bonus room, an open floor plan, and outdoor space you won’t believe, this home won’t last long.
7226 Rea Croft Drive offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths as well as a bright, airy foyer. For only $429,000 you can have gorgeous hardwood floors, a bonus room with built-in cabinetry, and a totally upgraded kitchen. This house shows like a model home!
To see either of our Rea Croft Drive properties or hear more about why you want to live in the Canterbury subdivison, contact On the Move Charlotte today.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016