Who’s thinking about selling their home?
They found that 71% of people who took the survey were considering selling their home in 2014.
That’s more than 2 out of every 3 homeowners.
Other statistics support an upswing for sellers, too…January’s new home sales hit a five-year high and existing home sales numbers are up, too. What does it all mean? Now is the time to sell. As the market sees more and more homes for sale, sellers will enjoy less benefits from a low inventory market. Essentially, the longer you wait to sell your home, the more competition you’re likely to have.
If you’re considering selling your home, don’t wait. Spring is the BEST time to sell your home (Did you know that over 60% of all moves take place during the summer?) Tax refund checks spur home buyers and many families hope to relocate while the kids are out of school to avoid disruption.
When you’re ready to talk more about what it means to sell your home, call Charlotte’s listing specialists, Leigh Bryant and Michelle Duyck.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016