2145 Glade Hill Road, located in Bailiwick Neighborhood in South Charlotte. This home seriously has it all! Boasting over 4400 heated, liveable square footage, 4 bedrooms, plus 2 bonus/flex spaces, and a terrific outdoor/private entertaining area. 2 bedrooms share a jack and jill bath, the 4th bedroom features its own bath, one of the flex spaces is located on the 3rd floor of this stately home. Another favorite feature of this home is the huge keeping area off the kitchen – big enough for a large farm table for memorable family gatherings during the holidays or to spread out that huge science project due in class tomorrow! All this plus the upgrades you’d expect, a full brick home in a very popular, desirable school district.
Click HERE to see this home’s virtual tour. Call today for an appointment to view this home. 704-516-3318.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016