…it really is that simple!
On the Move Charlotte’s home office, Keller Williams Southpark, has put together some startling statistics from May 2013 to May 2014. The stats really highlight some of the ways in which our (admittedly awesome!) KW office vastly outperforms the general Charlotte real estate market. Here are a few examples:
- In May 2014 the Charlotte MLS sold 19.5% fewer listing units than they did in May 2013.
- During that same period, the Keller Williams Southpark office sold over 41% more listing units than they had in May 2013.
- That’s a difference of 60.8% between the CMLS and KW Southpark.
- During May 2014, the CMLS took nearly 2% fewer listings than they did during the same period in 2013.
- Keller Williams Southpark took over 56% more listings in May 2014 than they did in May 2013.
So, what is this data saying? It’s telling us that as a whole, the Charlotte real estate market has slowed down slightly between 2013-2014. On the other hand, our fabulous Keller Williams office has outperformed on nearly every metric: listings, closings, written listings, etc. We’re not slowing down anytime soon!
What does that mean for you, our client? It means when you work with On the Move Charlotte you’re getting the best of the best. The numbers don’t lie! We’re part of one of Charlotte’s most productive offices and we think that’s worth considering.