Sedgefield is ready for its moment in the spotlight.
Just a few short weeks ago, Redfin named Charlotte’s Sedgefield neighborhood one of the hottest areas to watch. But not just in Charlotte…in the nation. Sedgefield is so much more than Dilworth’s little brother, ranch homes, and easy highway access. Sedgefield is coming into its own and there’s never been a better time to get into this neighborhood or into one of its many sub-sections.
That location? You can’t beat it.
Squared off by South Blvd. and Park Road, Sedgefield is located in one of the most desirable parts of south Charlotte. An easy 6-8 minute drive to Uptown, a hop-skip-and-a-jump from I-77, and easy access to both Ballantyne and the lake communities make it a perfect combination of city-living and residential tranquility. Of course, millennials and young families love Sedgefield because it provides easy access to some amazing retail (think Blackhawk Hardware, Great Outdoor Provision Co., and every big box store South Boulevard has to offer) and some of the city’s most-frequented restaurants:
- Cantina 1511 (recently relocated to the area!)
- Ru Sans
- Mac’s Speed Shop
- Fran’s Filling Station
- Sushi 101
- The Flying Biscuit
And that’s just a start. Park Road Shopping Center has its own movie theater, the neighborhood’s public schools are highly ranked, and above all else, it’s just a great place to live. Homes in Sedgefield are still affordable (but not for long!) and its streets are wide, tree-lined, and teeming with families and residents. It’s truly a picture-perfect place to call home right in the heart of Charlotte.
Our Brand New Listing is a Steal
One of our favorite listings, 1011 Sewickley Drive, is situated in the popular sub-section of Sedgefield known as Broadmoor. It’s been completely renovated and features a brand new kitchen, three new bathrooms, and a huge deck overlooking a quiet, private backyard. Even for the Sedgefield area, this home is something special. Newly refinished floors, a massive bonus room, and a fantastic street…what more could you want in a family home?
We’re holding this new Sedgefield charmer open this Saturday, August 30th, from 10am – 1pm.
In such a highly-desirable location with such an unbeatable price, 1011 Sewickley Drive won’t stay on the market long. Come see in person why Sedgefield is the perfect neighborhood to call home in the Queen City.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016