Charlotte is a great place to be all year round, but fall is a particularly fabulous season to frolic in this part of NC.
From the chill in the morning air to the smell of Pumpkin Spice lattes, fall is just around the corner. Here are a few of On the Move Charlotte’s favorite things about autumn in the Queen City!
Festivals About Town
Charlotte has a ton of wonderful festivals to attend in fall:
Concerts This Fall
Lots of places in town hold fall concert series and special one-time concerts:
Halloween in Charlotte is a big occasion. Here are a few of the biggest events!
The Haunted Mill: This terrifying haunted house is open now through early November
Queen City Ghost Tours: October 20-31st in Uptown
Scarowinds: Carowinds theme park’s annual Halloween extravaganza runs through the end of October
There are lots of ways Charlotte encourages family time in fall…
Maize Maze: This massive corn maze is open now through November 2nd
Fall Butterflies at the Charlotte Nature Museum: Now through the end of fall
Pumpkin Patches: There are many patches in CLT open until early November
Races and Runs
People in Charlotte are all about healthy outdoor activities. Here are a few of the largest runs and races in town:
Dirty Dozen Trail Race: October 12th, US National White Water Center
Rocktoberfest Half-Marathon: October 12th, Uptown
Pajama Run: November 2nd, Promenade at Providence
Thunder Road Marathon: November 16th, all over town
Fall is also a great time to check out open houses and make an appointment to see homes you’re interested in.
Call On the Move Charlotte today to talk about your options for buying or selling a home this fall!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016