The Gardens at Wendover is Charlotte’s newest single-family development!
Pulte Homes has recently announced plans to develop a new single-family home development surrounding an existing luxury townhome development in south Charlotte.
Located at the intersection of N. Wendover Road and Randolph Road, the Gardens at Wendover will feature at least 3 single-family home floor plan designs. The Fairview, the Grayson, and the Huntley are currently available to view at the Pule Homes Website, each with at least 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. All the homes at Gardens at Wendover will feature upgrade options such as granite countertops, hardwood floors throughout, and even expanded closets.
Explore the Gardens of Wendover gallery below:
Randolph Road Park and Cotswold Shopping Center are just a few blocks away from Gardens at Wendover. With shopping, restaurants, and recreation space so closeby this development will take off quickly here in Charlotte. The Gardens at Wendover will have easy access to I-77 and is located just a few miles from Uptown making it a great commuter community.
The area also features a recently luxury townhome development designed by Ryan Homes. Most of the townhomes (like this listing on English Tudor Lane) are exquisitely upgraded and are quite large.
The Gardens at Wendover is sure to become one of the hottest new areas in Charlotte!
Contact the On the Move Charlotte team today if you’d like to learn more about Pulte Homes, The Gardens at Wendover, or available townhomes.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016