A mortgage is a big commitment.
It’s likely one of, if not the, biggest investment you’ll ever make in your life but that doesn’t mean it has to weigh you down for decades to come. As long as your mortgage doesn’t have stipulations for an early pay-off penalty (and in some cases, even if it does) you could save yourself tens of thousands of dollars in interest by doing your best to make more payments.
Check this graphic out:
Well…that sounds doable! We’re all about helping our clients save money everywhere they can. Call us today to talk about your best strategy for mortgaging your new home.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016