Come see us this weekend!
We’ve got some truly special properties on offer this weekend and the best way to see them is in person. Don’t just rely on online photos! If you’re serious about a new home get out this weekend and check out one (or more!) of these gems with your own eyes.
Saturday, July 19th – 11:00am-1:00pm
This beautiful Southpark gem has all the privacy you need. Screened in porch, multiple skylights and a great backyard make you feel like you’ve got your own oasis! Tons of amazing upgrades like a new roof, a sprinkler system, and even rare Carerra Marble make this a home you’ve got to see in a terrific school district.
Saturday, July 19th
You’re getting a ton for your money here: beautiful, private, huge lot; hardwood floors; a rec room that has its own entrance (mother-in-law suite!) You’ve got to see this Mint Hill charmer to see for yourself what a great investment it is.
Sunday, July 20th
This home, located in desirable Canterbury Place, find feels like new construction because it’s been graciously cared for. It has a huge master with a sitting room on main, a gorgeous “morning room” off the kitchen and hardwood throughout the downstairs. It’s a perfect family home!
Saturday, July 19 – 10:00am-1:00pm
This home is a gorgeous all brick, located in the heart of Reacroft, and priced to move. Amazing open floor plan and a kitchen that stretches right into the great room, this charmer has to be seen in person. Oh yeah, and it’s got a fireplace on the porch.
Got questions? Give us a call!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016