What a beautiful weekend for some house hunting!
We’ve got THREE open houses this weekend and all these homes are must-sees. Click through for video tours or, better yet, come see them in person this weekend, April 5-6th!
9446 Nugget Hill Road
Open Saturday, April 5th – 2:00-4:00pm – 4 BR/3 BA – $267,000
Located in the Bainbridge neighborhood of Mint Hill, this home has fabulous hardwood floors and a huge deck!
7311 Hopeton Road
Open Sunday, April 6th – 2:00-4:00pm – 4 BR/3.5 BA – $350,000 (Price recently reduced!)
Recently reduced, this Quail Hollow Estates charmer has a great open floor plan, impressive upgrades, and even a covered outdoor kitchen!
6409 Ilex Court
Open Sunday, April 6th – 2:00-4:00pm – 4 BR/2.5 BA – $319,000
It’s the first weekend on the market for this gorgeous Stonehaven home! Oversized rooms, screened in porch, and a private cul de sac.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016