You may not know it, but one of Charlotte’s most fabulous luxury homes sits quietly nestled off of Sharon Road.
The Secret of 2923 Heathmoor Lane
2923 Heathmoor Lane is a stunning example of classic traditional architecture. Located on nearly a full 1/3 acre on a private cul-de-sac lot in South Charlotte behind Saint Gabriel’s Church, the house boasts some of the most amazing custom finishes on the Charlotte real estate market. Recently listed, the home is now being offered for $1.125 million.
The Heathmoor is a two-story, all brick traditional with a two-car garage. Offering nearly 5,000 square feet of living space, its 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms provide enough space to live comfortable and entertain. Aside from its many unique aesthetic qualities, 2923 Heathmoor Lane is situated only minutes from Southpark, Uptown, and some of the best schools in Charlotte.
What’s Unique About 2923 Heathmoor Lane?
In a word: everything. It’s rare to come across a home in Charlotte priced under $1.5 million with as many custom details and finishes as Heathmoor. Its showpiece is a grand double-staircase, anchoring a gorgeous two-story open foyer. In addition to formal dining and living spaces on the main floor, visitors will find a master bedroom. Attention to detail is at every turn: from extensive crown moulding to recessed outlets to coffered ceilings. From custom woodwork to real pine paneling, no detail in this home went untouched.
The kitchen at 2923 Heathmoor Lane is set up for entertaining. Beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a huge eat-in breakfast area and breakfast bar are just a few of the room’s special qualities. Transom windows let in light from the large backyard, and functional details like a wine cooler, double oven, and home control center make this room stand out.
What to Love About 2923 Heathmoor Lane
Families will love the ample den space as well as the large, flexible bonus room. Entertainers will appreciate the indoor/outdoor living and romantics will love the home’s two separate fireplaces. Everyone will love the 300+ square feet of extra unfinished storage space.
Have you ever dreamed of having a private terrace? A true “cook’s kitchen?” A cozy, wood-paneled study? Now is your chance to own one of the most unique properties on the Charlotte market.
Call the On the Move Charlotte real estate team today
for a private showing of 2923 Heathmoor Lane.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016