Get out in your Charlotte neighborhood and visit some open homes!
Did you know that over 45% of all buyers say they visit open houses in their search for a new home? Charlotte has a particularly vibrant open house “scene,” especially in Spring. Buyers in the South are statistically more likely to find a home from an open house than in any other region! Home prices are rising in just about every neighborhood in town – if you’ve considered buying a home in the near future now’s a great time to get out and explore your options. The market is changing quickly!
So, why should you spend your Sunday visiting Charlotte’s open houses?
- Open houses are a great way to see what’s available on the market in a particular neighborhood
- Learn what’s reasonable to expect at a certain price point by visiting open houses
- If you’re a seller, find out more about your “competition” by visiting other homes
- Haven’t found a broker to work with yet? Open houses are great places to connect with agents
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016