2302 Mermans Road is back on the market and better than ever.
What’s not to love about this property?
This two-story executive home has been meticulously kept and it’s got every upgrade imaginable. Amazing kitchen, hardwood floors, bonus room, tons of light, and massive bedrooms make it a must-see. There’s even a wet bar! Located in Canterbury Place, 2302 Mermans Road has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and over a quarter of an acre of land.
If you lived here, you could…
- Send your kids to Providence High School, one of the best public schools in Charlotte
- Work out at the large, nearby Siskey YMCA
- Eat at one of the dozens of nearby restaurants, from Italian to Mexican to fine dining
- Visit one of the four nearby neighborhood parks
- Commute into Charlotte or Matthews with easy access to I-485 and Independence Boulevard
Contact Michelle Duyck to set up a time to see 2302 Mermans Road and find out why you belong in South Charlotte.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016