We’re only a week into 2014 and already a slew of amazing new listings have hit the market.
So, what are the best homes on the Charlotte-area market right now? On the Move Charlotte takes a look at five stand-out homes that aren’t going to be available for long…
Situated on an almost half-acre lot in Waxhaw, this beautiful two-story home has 4BR/2BA and a brand new roof. A serving station between kitchen and dining as well as a flexible bonus room make this amazing home perfect for entertaining.
Located in the Woodburn subdivision, this completely remodeled home has been maintained with loving care! Tons of unique touches make this house a must-see and you’re going to love the granite countertops and gas fireplaces.
Does it get any better than this? Five bedrooms, five baths, nearly 0.5 acres and one of the most desirable addresses in Charlotte, this home has it all. Click through for one of the most amazing slideshows you’ll ever see!
If you’ve been looking for a huge backyard and tons of natural light, this south Charlotte home is for you. Hardwood floors throughout and four large bedrooms just add to the appeal of this perfect family home.
Madison Park is one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in the Queen City and this freshly-painted, spacious gem is a fantastic deal. 3BR/3BA in this area are rare and this home has a fenced in yard, gas fireplace, and a covered porch to boot.
Want to schedule an appointment to see any of these fabulous homes?
Contact the On the Move Charlotte team today!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016