Whew! After a whirlwind of a week in New Orleans, we’re back from the Keller Williams Family Reunion – the biggest gathering of KW associates of the year! You guys, there were over 15,000 associates there!
The Family Reunion conference is always a super-fun mix of training sessions, social events, and important company meetings. There were some great keynote speeches and, of course, KW CEO Gary Keller delivered an outstanding 2016 “Vision Speech.” Some of our favorite takeaways from that message were:
- Buyers look for integrity and honesty, and 53% find an agent through referrals. Over 89% of buyers still use an agent to find a home.
- 75% of college grads have at least $29,000 in student debt. That means first-time home buying is happening later in life – the rate’s around 32% when it should be 40%.
- For every 1% the average mortgage rate increases, the average home price increases 10%!
In other great news, 2015 was a record breaking year for Keller Williams. Overall closed volume was up over 24% and KWRI now employs over 134,000 associates. That’s incredible! This is, of course, because Keller Williams offers such phenomenal training to all its associates. In fact, Training Magazine just named us the #2 training organization across all industries in the entire world. As Gary Keller says, “Real estate is all about opportunities.”
Per usual, the Keller Williams SouthPark office was well represented in New Orleans.
We can’t wait to put into action all the great things we learned for our clients, and continue developing the new bonds we formed this year at the Family Reunion. Events like this one prove once again that KW is a fabulous place to work!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016