We’re holding an open house at
6534 Ciscayne Place THIS Sunday, October 27th from 2:00-4:00pm.
The fabulous home was recently reduced to $289,900 – you won’t find a better deal in the Stonehaven/Medearis area. 6534 Ciscayne with 4 BR/2.5 BA has all a growing family could want including a sitting porch, an all-new kitchen, and a half-acre lot with lots of privacy.
We took some time to talk to the sellers of 6534 Ciscayne Place…
Q: What made you most excited about your home when you purchased it?
The front porch. We pictured ourselves after the kids were grown sitting out on the front porch sipping lemonade.
Q: What will you miss most about your home?
The thing I will miss most is working in the kitchen and looking out the window into the backyard to see the kids playing on the playset, exploring in the “forest” or riding their bikes on the driveway.
Q: What is something nearby that you enjoyed the most?
Our neighbors, the swim club, Boyce Park. There is a great sense of community in the neighborhood.
Q: Anything special to share with the family who purchases it?
We hope the next family loves this house as much as we did. It always felt like home to us and we will have a hard time finding another house that feels the same way. (Great, now you’ve got me crying!)
It’s not hard to see why the current sellers fell in love with this home. Come visit us on Sunday to find out what this wonderful home has to offer your family!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016