This week we look at the best homes on the market in SouthPark.
We love SouthPark…our Keller Williams offices are here! Aside from the obvious, the SouthPark neighborhood in Charlotte has a lot to offer potential home buyers, from young professionals to growing families. Located in south Charlotte, SouthPark has become a blossoming community with great restaurants, tons of professional space, and the best shopping in town. The homes in SouthPark range from brand new multi-million dollar mansions to starter homes on great lots, and everything in between.
Let’s have a look at five of the greatest properties for sale in SouthPark right now…
1600 Rutledge Avenue
This French-style stunner has over 4,000 square feet of living space and tons of privacy to boot. Conveniently located just between Sharon Rd. and Providence Rd., this massive, detailed home is perfect for a large family seeking luxury.
4114 Columbine Circle
With 5 bedrooms and four baths, this home has room for everyone. Fabulous landscaping (with a backyard workshop), a beautifully updated interior, and THREE fireplaces make this Foxcroft gem a must-see!
3114 Brookridge Lane
You’d be hard-pressed to find a better location in SouthPark with a yard like this. Use the sunroom to enjoy a yard full of azaleas while cooking dinner in a fabulous kitchen with two separate sinks in this fantastic 1.5 story home.
1822 Carlanda Court
Reminiscent of living in the mountains, this fabulous home has private pool, heavily wooded lot, and a fabulous layout for entertaining. It’s location in the heart of Myers Park truly can’t be beaten.
2241 Sagamore Road
A lot like this PLUS fun features like a laundry chute from the master bedroom and tons of decks and porches overlooking a backyard creek? Add in an easy walk to several great schools, updated kitchen, and bamboo floors throughout the main level and this home is perfect!
Contact On the Move Charlotte to find out more about living in SouthPark and schedule an appointment to check out these great homes!
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016