Charlotte is a city full of transplants.
Finding someone who’s “from Charlotte” seems less likely here than meeting someone from Zimbabwe, mostly because Charlotte’s job market is so transitional. Dominated by finance jobs that often require quick moves and location flexibility, Charlotte is a city where no one really originates but many call home.
So, where do all these transplants come from, anyway? We all know a seemingly-large number of folks from Columbia, for example, or from the Atlanta area. Well the folks at Spokeo people search put together cool graphics for all major cities based on incoming cell phone area codes. You may be surprised to know exactly who’s leading the migration to Charlotte…
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016