Selling a family home is always a bittersweet process. While our clients are usually excited to make a change – bigger house for more children, less of a commute, larger lawn for the dog – most are sad to leave the homes they’ve been building memories in for years. At On the Move Charlotte, “well loved” homes are our favorite types of listings.
Take a look at this touching letter, written by our clients the Allards, as they prepare to move from the house they made a home…
Dear 8515 Tammaron Drive,
When “I” found you I was a bachelor proud to be a home owner in one of the most progressive areas of Charlotte. Being within walking distance to shopping and dining at Blakeney, Morrison YMCA, and some of the best schools in Charlotte were more than I could ever want and exceeded everything I needed.
Your location was instrumental in helping me find my “best friend” and love of my life. Two people once separated by just a mile … now inseparable.
Your peaceful tree lined back yard was the place we shared our hopes and dreams. Whether it was designing our deck or discovering our “green thumb” you provided the perfect canvas. You provided the perfect space for friends and neighbors to gather around the outdoor fire pit, roast marshmallows and watch some college football.
Most importantly you opened your arms when “we” were blessed with a child. You provided the space to roam and walk countless laps downstairs to soothe our baby in need of sleep.
It will be hard to say “goodbye,” however, we must. Thank you! To us you are and forever will be not merely a house but a “home!”
Click here for a virtual tour of 8515 Tammeron Drive. Call Leigh Bryant at On the Move Charlotte to help you find your family’s “home sweet home” today.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016