2320 Barry Street is located in one of Charlotte’s hottest neighborhoods: Villa Heights.
Villa Heights is situated within walking distance of popular neighborhoods Plaza Midwood and NoDa and is less than two miles from Uptown Charlotte. Its wide, tree-lined streets are perfect for bike riding and there are dozens of great retail establishments and restaurants nearby. Villa Heights is home to the always-packed Amelie’s French Bakery, NoDa Bark and Board, and several of Charlotte’s newest breweries! Restaurants like Peculiar Rabbit, Cabo Fish Taco, and Revolution Ale House are just a short walk or bike ride away. Cordelia Park offers two playgrounds, ample parking, and a terrific public pool!
If you enjoy proximity to urban amenities but still prefer a residential, family-friendly neighborhood what’s not to love about Villa Heights?
2320 Barry Street is currently under construction through Keller Williams’ preferred builder, Verde Homes.
When completed it will be a spectacular family home with no detailed left untouched. From hardwoods throughout to a master soaking tub to a gracious eat-in kitchen, this home has it all.
Here are a few stats to know about 2320 Barry Street:
3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
2,345 square feet on two levels
Bedrooms on main floor; upper level with flexible bonus with full bathroom
Offered at the sell-now price of $369,900
Click through the gallery below to see the renderings of the completed
2320 Barry Street:
And here are a few images of the entire 2320 Barry Street floor plan:
Would you like to know more about this property or others in Villa Heights?
Contact Leigh Bryant at On the Move Charlotte today to find out why 2320 Barry Street may be the right home for you and to schedule a showing once construction is complete.
- Welcome to the Team, Jen Fralin! - 03/02/2017
- One of Charlotte’s Premiere Luxury Homes is On the Market - 11/02/2016
- DIY Security Tips to Keep Burglars at Bay [Infographic] - 09/28/2016
- Sellers: Stats that Prove Why KW Southpark is Charlotte’s Choice - 09/20/2016
- 3 Reasons Now is the Time to Sell Your Home in Charlotte - 06/27/2016
- Check Out Our New Logo! - 06/14/2016
- Welcome to the Team, Chelsea Ashworth! - 06/08/2016
- Charlotte – One of America’s Fastest Moving Housing Markets - 05/16/2016
- KW Family Reunion 2016: What We Learned - 02/24/2016
- Infographic: 6 Reasons Everyone is Moving to Charlotte - 02/15/2016